Obese woman was refused entry to EVERY ride at Alton Towers loses 10 stone so that she no longer has to stay at home in bed and ‘eat her feelings’
A graduate who was left mortified after being ‘too obese for theme park rides’ has dropped 10 stone and is proud that she’s no longer the ‘girl who used to sit in bed and eat her feelings’.
Sophie Trewick, 23, from Doncaster, weighed 23st 9lbs and claimed that staff at Alton Towers refused her entry to every ride due to her size 26 frame in 2017.
After becoming addicted to fast food from the age of 11, Sophie’s diet spiralled out of control, leaving her embarrassed as she got older and went to university.
While studying, she would order takeaways as she didn’t have many cooking skills and would take taxis to campus to avoid judgmental looks.
Sophie’s before and after weight loss diet
Breakfast: Bacon sandwich with hash brown or beans
Lunch: Cheesy chips with two sausages
Dinner: Large Dominos pizza with garlic dough balls or two cheese burgers, a large McChicken sandwich meal, sweet chilli wrap and a McFlurry
Snacks: Brownies, chocolate, crisps, fizzy drinks
Breakfast: High 5 cereal bar
Lunch: Salad or soup
Dinner: Slimming World meal like Thai green curry / Creamy sausage pasta
Snacks: Fruit and a Babybel
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence