One of my worst nightmares is coming back from work to my marital home, only to discover another woman’s lacey underwear littered in the direction of my husband and I’s bedroom. Horrified, I press my ear against the door and hear the bed rocking. It’s the kind of situation that makes people lose faith in love, and what makes it so terrible is that it’s a reality for countless men and women around the world.
12. Men – Social work
If your man is a social worker, you only have to worry a little as just 2% of respondents fell into this category.
12. Women – Politics
The same goes for anyone who is dating a female politician. Only 1% of female respondents were politicians.
11. Men – Agriculture ( AKA FARMER)
Is your bae a farmer? In this survey, 3% of male respondents worked in agriculture.
11. Women – Arts and entertainment
Whereas 4% of female respondents worked in the arts and entertainment industry.
10. Men -Arts and entertainment
But if your man is a singer, there’s a slightly lower chance of him doing the dirty on you as this industry accounted for just 3% of male respondents.
10. Women – Legal
9. Men – Education
9. Women – Trades
8. Men – Legal
8. Women – Marketing and communications
7. Men – Medical
7. Women – IT
6. Men – Marketing and communications
6. Women – Retail and hospitality
5. Men – Finance
5. Women – Social work
4. Men – Retail and hospitality
4. Women – Finance
3. Men and Women – Entrepreneurs
2. Men – I.T.
2. Women – Education
1. Men – Trades
Another fantasy career is men who have a trade. Those muscles come at a price, though, and they made up 29% of male respondents.
1. Women – Medical
If your lady is in the medical profession then I’m sorry to say that she’s got a job that means she’s very likely to cheat, with 23% of female respondents working in this field.
“A combination of long hours of potential stress mixed with a natural reaction to stress just might be the reason these women in the medical profession seek out an affair,” said Mise.
While this list doesn’t make for delightful reading, please remember that it’s based on one survey – and it only focused on 1,024 cheaters – so it’s nothing more than an interesting (albeit scary) insight into how a person’s job could affect their fidelity – or lack thereof.
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence