Mum wears corset 23 hours a day to get 18 inch waist – she even keeps it on during SEX
Diana Ringo, 39, has a fixation with the waist-pinchers, which she claims make her feel “sexy”.
She has forked out £1,400 on the 45 corsets in her closet, which help her to maintain an 18 inch waist.
Wanting to get her hourglass figure back without exercise or dieting, she decided to wear corsets instead.
Diana believes that they help her to feel more feminine, allowing her to be more confident in her own skin.
She told Barcroft TV: “When I have my corset on, it makes me feel so sexy. I naturally felt so sexy but it just boosted my self-esteem a lot more, it just makes me feel good.
“I wasn’t happy with my body before because I was fat. There’s nothing wrong with being fat but my fat does not distribute in a feminine way. It distributes as if I have a male body type and I don’t like that shape.”
Her husband Brett Ringo, 33, eventually came to terms with his partner’s unusual habit.
He said: “I was concerned with her health at first… so, she went to get checked out and the doctor said, ‘everything is good.’
“I don’t think she has taken it too far. We did agree that this was the kind of base line. We have an agreement that she is not going to get any smaller.”
While some inspire to achieve similar hourglass results, others brand her lifestyle as dangerous.
She said: “Then I get some people that are like ‘oh my god how did you do that, I want to do that’.
“Some parents think I am a bad example. But my job isn’t take care of their children, my job is to take care of mine. Teachers, they just kinda roll their eyes and I roll mine back.”
She said: “When I don’t have the corset on it feels like when you take off your bra. You get a little bit of like relief I guess is the right word, but you want to put it back on because you’re just used to it by now.
“I eat everything. There is nothing I can’t eat. What I can’t do is over eat.
“I can breathe properly in my corset. I just cant take tremendous full breaths while I’m wearing it and nobody lives their lives taking tremendous full breaths.”
Instead, she plans to continue wearing the garment to maintain her figure.
She said: “I do not want to get my ribs removed I have no interest in doing that. I don’t think it would make that much of a difference.
“(Corsets are) important to me because it makes me feel good. It makes me feel sexy and I mean if I feel good and I’m happy, I go with that.”
Reported via the star online
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence