Mum-of-four looks 10 years younger after dramatic seven stone weight loss
A mum looks 10 years younger after an incredible weight loss transformation that has changed her life.
After years of indulging in fizzy drinks and unhealthy snacks, Clare O’Brien tipped the scales at 18st 9lbs and had to buy size 24 clothes.
The mum-of-four said tying her shoe laces was a struggle and she would shy away from socialising due to her weight, the Liverpool Echo reports.
But now the 43-year-old “can’t stop buying clothes” and has a big smile on her face after losing a whopping 100lbs (7st 4lbs).
She says people keep mistaking her before and after pictures as a mother and daughter.
But the best thing of all is that she has a new lease of life and is spending more time doing things she enjoys, such as going to the theatre.
“It sounds stupid but my husband fitted these wardrobes with mirrored doors on in the bedroom,” she said, describing the turning point.
“Before then we had just the one mirror on a single door, so I didn’t really look at myself as much.
“But when they were fitted it was like I was sort of faced with what I looked like.
“I would struggle to do things people just take for granted like bending down, or tying my shoelaces – silly things like that.
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence