Mum-of-four looks 10 years younger after dramatic seven stone weight loss
A mum looks 10 years younger after an incredible weight loss transformation that has changed her life.
After years of indulging in fizzy drinks and unhealthy snacks, Clare O’Brien tipped the scales at 18st 9lbs and had to buy size 24 clothes.
The mum-of-four said tying her shoe laces was a struggle and she would shy away from socialising due to her weight, the Liverpool Echo reports.
But now the 43-year-old “can’t stop buying clothes” and has a big smile on her face after losing a whopping 100lbs (7st 4lbs).
She says people keep mistaking her before and after pictures as a mother and daughter.
But the best thing of all is that she has a new lease of life and is spending more time doing things she enjoys, such as going to the theatre.
“It sounds stupid but my husband fitted these wardrobes with mirrored doors on in the bedroom,” she said, describing the turning point.
“Before then we had just the one mirror on a single door, so I didn’t really look at myself as much.
“But when they were fitted it was like I was sort of faced with what I looked like.
“I would struggle to do things people just take for granted like bending down, or tying my shoelaces – silly things like that.
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend