Model who wants world’s biggest bum reveals how she grew SIX FOOT rear
A plus-sized model has revealed how she grew a six-and-a-half foot BUM in her quest to have the biggest in the world.
Natasha Crown, 25, currently has an 80-inch derriere – but says she wants to make it even bigger.
She has had three Brazilian butt lift operations to enlarge her rear end.
The glamour model piled on 3st 2lbs by gorging on pizza and Nutella before her second surgery so doctors would have more fat to inject into her bum.
She will need it to expand to seven foot if she wants to have the world’s biggest butt, a distinction currently held by US woman Sarah Massey.
The curvy 5ft 10in model is originally from Serbia but resides in Stockholm, Sweden after moving there aged 10.
Appearing on American reality TV show Botched, she said: “I think bigger is better. I will never ever be slim again. My bum is like a different dimension.
“I have broken chairs with my butt, I have broken beds, I have broken people.
“I have always been different and in Sweden women think slimmer is more beautiful. But I think people need to see this is how real women should look.”
She revealed she visited the gym five years ago after deciding to boost the size of her backside.
But she soon turned to surgery after realising she had reached her peak potential.
Natasha said: “After my first surgery, I was so happy. Six months later I told him he did a great job but I wanted to have more and he was like ‘OK’.
“We planned the second surgery. I knew the more fat I had, the bigger I was going to be. So I decided to gain a lot of weight.
“I love to eat, I gained 20kgs (3st 2lbs) and then I did the second surgery.”
Natasha boasts 318k followers on her Instagram profile, where she proudly displays her enormous backside to fans.
In addition to the butt lifts, the model says she has had a boob job, fillers in her chin, lips and cheekbones.
She said: “Over the last four years I have had three Brazilian butt lifts, one breast augmentation and then I’ve done some fillers in my chin, lips and my cheekbones.
Presenter Phillip Schofield admitted to co-host Holly Willoughby that he was “distracted” by the Swede.
Phil said: “It’s quite difficult when you’ve got something in your eyeline.”
Phillip revealed they had to book two seats on the plane for her.
Explaining the problems she faces, Natasha said: “The difficulties are I can’t run. It’s so heavy. I’ve tried. I can’t sleep on my back because it’s really round.”
Reported via the daily mirror online
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence