Men are getting £550 Botox injections in their BALLS to impress women
The procedure costs £550 and is said to be highly painful.
Dr Jayson Oates, who works as a medical director at Australia’s CALIBRE Clinic, says there’s been a surge in “Scrotox” procedures.
The plastic surgeon says men undertake the uncomfortable op to relax their balls.
While some opt for the treatment for medical reasons, others do it to make their testicles look more appealing to their partners.
Dr Oates told news.com.au: “The most common reason we have guys asking for Scrotox is because their scrotum is tightly contracted, squeezing up on their testicles and it’s painful
“The relaxation of the scrotum helps the testes to hang a bit lower and offers some relief…
“But patients who have the procedure for cosmetic reasons, they generally tend to be sexually confident men.”
To carry out the procedure, surgeons inject muscle-relaxing Botox into the testicles.
Patients claim the op makes their balls look smoother and less wrinkly.
Some also say it can reduce redness and sagging.
Associate Professor Peter Chin, spokesman for the Urological Society of Australia and New Zealand, said customers should think carefully before getting injected.
He told news.com.au: “The scrotum is a very vascular organ, and there is a potential risk for the Botox to travel throughout the body if injected incorrectly.”
If you are self conscious about your intimate areas, it’s advisable to seek the advice of your local GP.
They can then assist and talk you through any medical treatment that could be available.
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence