Men are getting £550 Botox injections in their BALLS to impress women
The procedure costs £550 and is said to be highly painful.
Dr Jayson Oates, who works as a medical director at Australia’s CALIBRE Clinic, says there’s been a surge in “Scrotox” procedures.
The plastic surgeon says men undertake the uncomfortable op to relax their balls.
While some opt for the treatment for medical reasons, others do it to make their testicles look more appealing to their partners.
Dr Oates told news.com.au: “The most common reason we have guys asking for Scrotox is because their scrotum is tightly contracted, squeezing up on their testicles and it’s painful
“The relaxation of the scrotum helps the testes to hang a bit lower and offers some relief…
“But patients who have the procedure for cosmetic reasons, they generally tend to be sexually confident men.”
To carry out the procedure, surgeons inject muscle-relaxing Botox into the testicles.
Patients claim the op makes their balls look smoother and less wrinkly.
Some also say it can reduce redness and sagging.
Associate Professor Peter Chin, spokesman for the Urological Society of Australia and New Zealand, said customers should think carefully before getting injected.
He told news.com.au: “The scrotum is a very vascular organ, and there is a potential risk for the Botox to travel throughout the body if injected incorrectly.”
If you are self conscious about your intimate areas, it’s advisable to seek the advice of your local GP.
They can then assist and talk you through any medical treatment that could be available.
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend
- Men are getting £550 Botox injections in their BALLS to impress women
- Superdrug launches BOTOX and dermal filler treatments in stores