McDonald’s launches a Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramello McFlurry to its menu – but you’ll have to be quick
McDonald’s Australia has announced the launch of their newest McFlurry – and it has Cadbury fans rejoicing.
The Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramello McFlurry is being sold nationwide for $4.95 and on the mymacca’s app from April 3 and will be available for a limited time only.
‘We know Macca’s fans love our McFlurrys and we’re excited to introduce this delicious flavour combo to Australians for the first time,’ Marketing Director at McDonald’s Australia Jo Feeney said.
This isn’t the first time McDonald’s has partnered with our favourite brands of chocolate.
There are also the long-standing Oreo, Flake and Crunchie flavours, as well as flavoured sundaes if you’re not looking to splurge on calories.
And you can still pick up a vanilla soft serve cone or hot apple pie for those late night drive thru adventures.
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence