When it comes to wine, sometimes it’s a guessing game as to what we’ll see next.
There are wine popsicles, a Champagne vending machine and even blue wine. And now there’s a new wine called Canna Vine that is infused with marijuana.
The idea of mixing pot and wine is—perhaps surprisingly—nothing new, but the idea of selling it to the masses is.
Canna Vine is wine infused with high-end, organically grown marijuana.
The creators are continuing to experiment with two new types of marijuana, sativa and indica, to find an equal balance of “uplifting and relaxing sensations.”
But regardless of the strain, it’s reported that the process used to make this weed-infused wine starts with around a pound of marijuana.
The weed is then wrapped in cheese cloth and added to a barrel of wine, where it sits for nearly a year to ferment and repose.
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence