When it comes to wine, sometimes it’s a guessing game as to what we’ll see next.
There are wine popsicles, a Champagne vending machine and even blue wine. And now there’s a new wine called Canna Vine that is infused with marijuana.
The idea of mixing pot and wine is—perhaps surprisingly—nothing new, but the idea of selling it to the masses is.
Canna Vine is wine infused with high-end, organically grown marijuana.
The creators are continuing to experiment with two new types of marijuana, sativa and indica, to find an equal balance of “uplifting and relaxing sensations.”
But regardless of the strain, it’s reported that the process used to make this weed-infused wine starts with around a pound of marijuana.
The weed is then wrapped in cheese cloth and added to a barrel of wine, where it sits for nearly a year to ferment and repose.
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend