Man has the inside of his EARS removed as part of bizarre body modification trend
A young Australian man has had the inside of his ears removed to deliberately alter their cosmetic appearance and achieve a more unique look.
Body modification artist Chai Maibert shared a photo of the ‘conch removal’ on social media, which has since been shared by thousands and seen many users joke about the appearance of the man’s ears.
A ‘conch removal’, as its name indicates, involves surgically removing the concha, which is the central part of the outer ear – also known as the auricle or the pinna.
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend