Man has the inside of his EARS removed as part of bizarre body modification trend
A young Australian man has had the inside of his ears removed to deliberately alter their cosmetic appearance and achieve a more unique look.
Body modification artist Chai Maibert shared a photo of the ‘conch removal’ on social media, which has since been shared by thousands and seen many users joke about the appearance of the man’s ears.
A ‘conch removal’, as its name indicates, involves surgically removing the concha, which is the central part of the outer ear – also known as the auricle or the pinna.
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence