Man accidentally posts something very x-rated in eBay review for towel rack
reported on the mirror
When shopping online for a towel rack, you probably wouldn’t expect there to be too much excitement involved.
But one woman got a big shock when she read through the reviews for a bamboo bath towel holder on eBay.
Hazel Coleman, from Weymouth, was just minding her own business when she stumbled across something rather unexpected – and very x-rated – in a post.
One man had uploaded a snap of the towel rack in his home, but had accidentally shared a bit too much of himself in the process.
Alongside this, she shared the man’s photo which shows the towel rack in question, stood in front of a mirror in a bedroom.
In the reflection of the mirror, the eBay user known only as John, can be seen sitting up in his bed, legs spread apart.
And it’s fair to say his sleep wear is doing little to protect his modesty, as his privates are on display for all to see.
In his post on eBay, John gives the product a five star rating and writes: “Great to store my clothes at night, very nice and useful.”
It’s unclear whether or not he knew that he was showing all when he gave the review.
Dozens of people have liked the tweet, sharing their reactions to the photo.
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence