Kim Kardashian fan told his ‘leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts’
A plastic surgery addict claims to have been left reeling after being told that his bum implants are in fact fake breasts.
After forking out £8,500 last November, 27-year-old Jordan Parke said he has been plagued by agonising pains in his buttocks ever since .
With no other options available, this week he flew back to Istanbul, in Turkey, to attend a different clinic in a bid to correct his “botched surgery”.
He said he was horrified when his surgeon allegedly informed him that he believed breast implants – which could have ruptured at any point – had been used instead.
Unlike bum implants, which can withstand weights of up to 300lbs before rupturing, fake breasts are softer and cannot support as much weight.
Mr Parke, from Dudley, in the West Midlands, slammed the clinic which conducted his first surgery, saying he could have died from sepsis had the implants ruptured.
He said panic set in when a “huge hole” appeared in his right cheek, which quickly filled with “puss and flesh”.
Mr Parke said: “I can’t believe they discovered I had breast implants in my bum. I had no idea.
“No one in the UK was able to help as I’d had my surgery abroad and it needed to be corrected as soon as possible.
“It has been a total disaster from start to finish. I could have died… but thankfully I sought help before it got to that point.”
He said he spent £18,500 on surgeries on his bottom – £13,500 on the initial operation, and a further £5,000 to correct it.
Mr Parke described himself as a “huge fan of Kim Kardashian “, vowing to “stop at nothing” to replicate her signature posterior.
He added: “It didn’t put me off having more surgery, I just ensured I booked with another clinic for my second bum lift this time.
Mr Parke has spent approximately £130,000 on more than 80 cosmetic procedures in eight years – including three nose jobs, a chin implants, eyebrow tattoos and Botox.
He said: “I’m obsessed Kim K and the feminine look. I had my first surgery at just 17 when I had my nose done. Nearly almost every part of my face has been tweaked but I like to look different.
“I’d always hated my bum but I knew no clinics in the UK would give me the 500c implants I wanted, and that’s why I went to Turkey.
“But I’m just hoping this is the last of my bad luck and others use my story as a warning.”
Mr Parke added will undergo another BBL surgery – the Brazilian Bum Lift – in December.
Reported by the mirror
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend