Katie Price wants to resurrect pop career ‘by singing at funerals for £5,000’
The 40-year-old allegedly wants to hire out her vocal services for a £5,000 fee.
A source told Sun on Sunday : “She will happily pop along to a funeral and sing a couple of songs of choice.
“If she can put a smile on a few people’s faces, then why not?”
She is said to be available for weddings and birthdays.
Katie has long dreamed of a career in the charts, but her previous attempts yielded some disastrous results.
In 2005, a heavily-pregnant pink PVC-clad Katie competed for a place in the Eurovision Song Contest representing the UK.
Her track “Not Just Anybody” failed to make the cut, but that didn’t kill her thirst for pop stardom.
Just four years later, the world was subjected to a non-autotuned version of the ex-topless model wailing to “A Whole New World” alongside then-husband Peter Andre.
The assault on the ears was described by critics as akin to “fighting cats”.
She went on to release “Free to Love Again” in 2010, which made it to a less than impressive 60th place in the charts.
Not one to give up, Katie released dance single “I Got U” in 2017.
She performed the song on ITV’s Loose Women only to be slammed by viewers for her performance.
Katie has regularly expressed her desire to be a pop star, and even documented her latest quest for singing fame on her reality show “My Crazy Life”.
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence