‘Instagram vs reality’ exposes what influencers’ ‘flawless’ photos should really look like
As reported by the mirror
It shouldn’t need spelling out, but here we go – sometimes social media isn’t 100% representative of the truth.
Your favourite influencers could be some of the worst culprits when it comes to this “smoke and mirrors” approach, which probably doesn’t shock you.
What IS shocking is what these images look like from a different angle, or before make-up and filters have been applied, or before they’ve been digitally tweaked.
Before all of this happens, what’s reassuring is that these celebs and influencers aren’t really any different to the rest of us.
As these “look behind the scenes” or “before” photos all show, there’s a whole bag of trickery being used.
Kylie Jenner , who already has a figure that’s the envy of many anyway, was caught shamelessly airbrushing a picture of herself at the Met Gala.
By the look of it, Jenner had photoshopped her wasit to look even thinner.
The irony is she captioned the photo with: “Shout out to my beautiful glam goddesses.”
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend