Instagram fitness guru who didn’t get into exercise until her 40s shares her tips
Reported by the dailystar online
If you’re in your 40s, LOATHE exercise and are dreading ‘bikini season’– then there might be some good news for you.
An Instagram fitness guru who only started strength training at 42, says she she’s fitter and happier than ever.
Shelley Beaty, now 46, ‘absolutely hated’ exercising in her 20s, but now attributes her sculpted arms and shredded abs to a straightforward regime of ‘flexibly dieting’ and strength training.
The 5’4, 9 stone 2lb Texan says : “If I can turn things around, anyone can,.”
Spartan is an internationally syndicated fitness event featuring running races and obstacle courses.
However Shelley started to notice problems when she hit her 40s – and it seemed like her streak was coming to an end.
“I was very weak, with no upper body strength. I started training with dumbbells in my bedroom, and that evolved into a love and passion for strength training.”
It wasn’t long before the benefits of strength training began seeping into other areas of her life.
“I practice flexibly dieting.
“It allows me to eat things, once in a while, that would have one time caused me so much guilt.”
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend