Inside the world’s biggest Primark: Birmingham boasts a stylish beauty salon, a Disney cafe and a custom T-shirt printing lab
The world’s biggest Primark will open its doors on this week – and these first-look pictures provide a sneak peek inside.
The new flagship superstore in Birmingham city centre boasts five floors of fashion as well as a new Disney cafe, a stylish hair salon and barbers and a custom T-shirt printing lab.
This latest branch of the budget friendly retailer is 5,000 square foot bigger than its previous biggest store in Manchester, with 160,100 square foot of retail space.
Around 5,000 people are expected to turn up on Birmingham high street for the grand opening at 10am on Thursday (April 11).
Find your way around Birmingham’s new Primark superstore
Floor 2: Kids, lingerie, Primark cafe with Disney, toilets
Floor 1: Womens – clothing, accessories, shoes – Home, Custom Lab T-shirt printing, Primarket – tech, stationery, toys – Primarket Cafe, toilets
Floor 0: Womens – clothing, beauty – Duck & Dry Xpress Beauty Studio, Exit to High Street
Floor -1: The Mezz Restaurant. Coffee Kiosk, toilets
Floor -2: Mens – clothing, accessories, shoes, Mills Barbers, Coffee Kiosk, Exit to Moor Street
‘It’s an amazing shop compared with what was here before.’
The Disney cafe, which features interactive tables for children to play with, is one of three restaurants on the site; the others being the Mezz restaurant and the Primarket cafe.
Also on site is Duck & Dry Xpress, Primark’s largest ever beauty studio for nails, make-up, hair, eyebrows and lashes, as well as Mills barbers for male customers.
A number of lucky ‘friends and family’ members were given the opportunity to have a look around the new superstore yesterday, with one observing ‘no expense has been spared’.
‘It’s going to take on the Bullring as the city’s number one shopping destination,’ gushed one excited visitor.
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence