Inside £20m Florida mansion that comes with a Star Trek-themed home cinema
A mega mansion featuring a Star Trek-themed cinema is now up for sale for £20 million.
Located in Boca Raton, on the south-east coast of Florida, the 27,000 square-foot house boasts nine bedrooms, a wine cellar and a home cinema based on the bridge of the USS Enterprise.
The cinema is installed with a vibration system on the floor to give movie nights an extra thrill.
Current owner Marc Bell, former owner of Penthouse magazine and a Tony-winning Broadway producer, put up the house for sale in 2014 for £26.6 million but it was taken off the market a year later.
He then put it back on the market in 2017 for £22.7 million and now Marc and his wife Jennifer have brought down the price to £20 million ($27m).
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend