Hulk brothers risk DEATH by injecting themselves with chemicals to maintain 28 inch biceps
The muscly men, from Brazil, go to extreme lengths to maintain their bulky bodies.
As well as going to the gym and consuming 6,000 calories every day, they have injected their biceps and legs with dangerous chemicals.
Doctors warned that the pair must stop doing this, as their skin physically can’t stretch any more.
They worried that they were “too skinny” and developed an addiction to bulking.
The older sibling was just 15 when he began injecting Potenay B12 into his body – and his brother soon followed suit.
Alvaro said: “We got to the point where we couldn’t get any bigger. But then we found out about Potenay B12.
“The supplement makes you gain the mass you would have gained in a year, in a month.
“If you do it in the wrong way, you can die. It happens a lot. We know people who have died.”
Tony said: “My wife doesn’t like it. However, I am happy with myself. She has to accept me like I am, or we will have to go on separate ways.
“I usually tell my wife that she’s the only one who doesn’t like me. Other women love my size, they love it.
“Once we were walking in front of my gym and I told her, ‘look, if you don’t want me there are several other girls who do’.”
Even though they have gone to extreme lengths to maintain their muscles, they believe they now live a healthier life.
Tony remembered: “Back then we were [addicted]. Today, no. We have it under control.
“People around me didn’t let me go on the wrong path and I did the same with my brother. He always wants to be bigger, but I always tell him that we need to be careful.
The duo claim that they have cut back because their skin can’t stretch any more.
Tony and Alvaro are aware that their looks aren’t to everyone’s taste and warn others to be wary when bulking unnaturally.
The older sibling warned: “I wouldn’t recommend this method to anyone.
“Each person has a set mind and young people want results overnight. Then they use it incorrectly and they get extremely ugly and deformed.”
Reported on the dailystar online
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence