House goes on sale for £1.3m – but photos of inside leave people feeling ‘ill’
Everyone has to make a few compromises when it comes to finding a new home.
Whether it’s location, size or knowing you’ll have to part with even more of your hard earned cash for renovations, it’s rare to find the complete package.
One five-bedroom detached home in Middlesex has gone on the market for a cool £1.3m, promising a family-friendly location, bright spaces and a conservatory leading to a patio area and spacious garden behind.
It all sounds pretty ideal for those who are a bit more flushed with cash than us but one home-hunter spotted one major issue – or should we say one hundred.
As photos of the home move from the stunning exterior, to the dreamy kitchen and then to the living area, Toby’s sarcastic concerns become very apparent.
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence