Homeowner finds monster 11-foot alligator waddling through kitchen
Reported on the daily mirror
A homeowner got the fright of a lifetime when they found an enormous alligator waddling through their kitchen.
The startled resident came face to snout with the reptile after it somehow found its way inside the home in Florida, USA .
They called 911 and officers from Clearwater Police Department were quickly on hand to deal with the gator.
On closer- but not too close – inspection they judged that it was 11 foot long.
A brave officer took a quick snap of the animal.
On its Facebook page, Clearwater Police wrote: “An unwanted overnight visitor had to be removed from a home on Eagles Landing Circle West in Clearwater.
“The 11-foot-long gator broke into the home through some low windows in the kitchen.
“The homeowner called police and a trapper also responded to the scene. The gator was captured and there were no injuries.”
Out of place alligators are a regular feature of life in the Sunshine State.
In 2018 Florida emergency services fielding 15,000 calls for nuisance gators.
Since 2010 they have caused the deaths of eight people in the USA.
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend