Hollyoaks star thanks ‘wonderful cast and crew’ as she announces she’s quitting
It is the end of an era for Hollyoaks actress Lucy-Jo Hudson as she has revealed she is quitting the soap after a year of work.
The 35-year-old TV star has played Donna-Marie Quinn since July 2018 but bowed out of the Channel 4 soap on Friday 26 April 2019.
Lucy’s character certainly brought action and drama to the award winning show as she played a played a saucy stripper and prostitute.
But it looks like her character won’t be dancing for money on-screen again any time soon as Lucy revealed she is bidding the soap farewell.
“Goodbye @hollyoaksofficial it has been a real pleasure playing skanky Donna-Marie for the past 12 months,” she announced on Instagram on Friday.
“Not gonna miss the teeth that’s for sure …. but Thankyou for making me feel welcome…. wonderful cast and crew!!!” she continued.
She added that she hopes the show will go from strength to strength without her.
“Good luck with the @thebritishsoapawards #donnamarie #goodbye #shesbangedup #whereshebelongs #lastdayoffilming,” she wrote.
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend