Guy tells girlfriend he’s slept with her mum after shocking realisation on way to meet parents
Reported by the mirror online
There are a lot of things that can wrong when you meet your partner’s parents for the first time.
You can say the wrong thing and offend them, or they can simply decide you’re not good enough for their perfect son or daughter.
But one man had quite possibly the worse experience we’ve ever heard when he went to his girlfriend’s home to meet her mum and dad for the first time.
Sharing the horrifying story on Reddit, the man explained that he met a woman in a rock bar with live music and they hit it off.
They spent time chatting and exchanged numbers, but after a few texts things went quiet.
But they ran into each other again the week later and started talking again. One thing led to another and he ended up going back with her house and spending the night.
He writes: “I noticed she was a lot older (maybe around 40) than anyone else I’ve slept with before.
“I’m 21, so pretty much double my age – but she looked good so I figured I’d learn a thing or two.
“All I’ve learnt now is how to regret more efficiently.”
A few months later the man, who didn’t share his name, matched with a 19-year-old on Tinder and they immediately hit it off.
They started dating and things were going well, so she invited him back to her house.
He said: “As I walk down the street, I notice it’s the same one as my previous bonk.
“My heart sank when I watched this lovely girl turn to face me, say ‘This is me!’ while gesturing to the same door that I went through for a cheap one night stand.
“I suddenly see the resemblance. Quickly I compliment her house and ask her how long she had lived there, grasping at some flimsy straws.
“‘My whole life pretty much. Just my Parents, lil’ Sister and the Dog’ she replies.”
Understandably he was completely horrified and he knew he had to tell her.
He goes on: “Everyone was home. I knew this. I had to tell her.
“She was shocked. Very shocked when she realised that I wasn’t joking when I got her Mum’s name right.
“I knew she was level-headed from our first few dates so thankfully she actually understood and didn’t attack me for it. We do agree we can’t keep seeing eachother (duh) but I really did like her, which can be rare for me, so it f****** sucks.
“She didn’t mention her parents marriage and I don’t want to ask. I also don’t know how the house was free a couple of months ago. All I know is I f***** up.”
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend