Guy tells girlfriend he’s slept with her mum after shocking realisation on way to meet parents
Reported by the mirror online
There are a lot of things that can wrong when you meet your partner’s parents for the first time.
You can say the wrong thing and offend them, or they can simply decide you’re not good enough for their perfect son or daughter.
But one man had quite possibly the worse experience we’ve ever heard when he went to his girlfriend’s home to meet her mum and dad for the first time.
Sharing the horrifying story on Reddit, the man explained that he met a woman in a rock bar with live music and they hit it off.
They spent time chatting and exchanged numbers, but after a few texts things went quiet.
But they ran into each other again the week later and started talking again. One thing led to another and he ended up going back with her house and spending the night.
He writes: “I noticed she was a lot older (maybe around 40) than anyone else I’ve slept with before.
“I’m 21, so pretty much double my age – but she looked good so I figured I’d learn a thing or two.
“All I’ve learnt now is how to regret more efficiently.”
A few months later the man, who didn’t share his name, matched with a 19-year-old on Tinder and they immediately hit it off.
They started dating and things were going well, so she invited him back to her house.
He said: “As I walk down the street, I notice it’s the same one as my previous bonk.
“My heart sank when I watched this lovely girl turn to face me, say ‘This is me!’ while gesturing to the same door that I went through for a cheap one night stand.
“I suddenly see the resemblance. Quickly I compliment her house and ask her how long she had lived there, grasping at some flimsy straws.
“‘My whole life pretty much. Just my Parents, lil’ Sister and the Dog’ she replies.”
Understandably he was completely horrified and he knew he had to tell her.
He goes on: “Everyone was home. I knew this. I had to tell her.
“She was shocked. Very shocked when she realised that I wasn’t joking when I got her Mum’s name right.
“I knew she was level-headed from our first few dates so thankfully she actually understood and didn’t attack me for it. We do agree we can’t keep seeing eachother (duh) but I really did like her, which can be rare for me, so it f****** sucks.
“She didn’t mention her parents marriage and I don’t want to ask. I also don’t know how the house was free a couple of months ago. All I know is I f***** up.”
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence