Greggs is launching its second UK drive-thru – here’s everything you need to know
The city of Manchester has many attractions.
Musical legacy, friendly people and very soon… the only two Greggs drive-thru in the UK.
The bakery chain opened its first drive-thru in the UK at Irlam Gateway Service Station in Salford in 2017.
And it would serve all the Greggs favourites loyal customers know and love.
Last year, chief executive Roger Whiteside, said: “We opened our first ‘drive-thru’ shop at Irlam, Greater Manchester, in June, and have been encouraged by its popularity, indicating a demand for further drive-thru locations.
“We are very excited by it – it’s got off to a flying start. It’s been interesting and exciting to see how well customers have taken to it.
However, according to the publication, a number of objections have been raised by residents of the new drive-thru site.
They have expressed concern about the development’s impact on traffic, parking and pollution.
So it might not be a done deal just yet.
- Barbie wannabe, 19, spends £14k a year on surgery to look like favourite doll
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus