Greggs is launching its second UK drive-thru – here’s everything you need to know
The city of Manchester has many attractions.
Musical legacy, friendly people and very soon… the only two Greggs drive-thru in the UK.
The bakery chain opened its first drive-thru in the UK at Irlam Gateway Service Station in Salford in 2017.
And it would serve all the Greggs favourites loyal customers know and love.
Last year, chief executive Roger Whiteside, said: “We opened our first ‘drive-thru’ shop at Irlam, Greater Manchester, in June, and have been encouraged by its popularity, indicating a demand for further drive-thru locations.
“We are very excited by it – it’s got off to a flying start. It’s been interesting and exciting to see how well customers have taken to it.
However, according to the publication, a number of objections have been raised by residents of the new drive-thru site.
They have expressed concern about the development’s impact on traffic, parking and pollution.
So it might not be a done deal just yet.
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence