‘Gorgeousness coach’ claims he still gets ID’d at 47 and reveals his secrets
A self-titled ‘gorgeousness coach’ has revealed the secrets to keeping young as he reveals he still gets asked for ID – despite saying he’s closing in on his 50th birthday.
Tristan Lee, who lives between London and Hertfordshire, is a life and health coach who believes he is an expert in helping people feel and look younger.
However his services come at a price as Tristan charges around £300 per month for one-to-one sessions.
Standing at 5ft 7in, he describes himself as 47, having a boyish face and of slim build with a head of his own hair.
He also tells Fabulous that he takes good care of his skin – and may not get away with looking so young if he were more burly.
The image coach revealed how he attended a school reunion aged 40 with former classmates that he had not seen in 24 years.
However they were shocked to find that he looked just like he had at school – which inspired him to impart his knowledge on looking young to other people.
Tristan’s dedicated skin care routine began when he was 16-years-old as he was prone to breakouts.
Since then he has kept up a full regime in the morning and at night to ensure his ‘oily skin’ is kept under control.
Tristan told Fabulous: “It used to be quite annoying because no-one took me seriously, they thought I was a kid, even in my 20s.
“Then when I got older it became kind of funny.
“For me it isn’t just about how I look, it’s about feeling young and a lot of that’s to do with attitude and being open and playful and trying not to let things get me down.
“It used to be a joke, then it was a party piece and then it became I business. I thought ‘I might as well work with it!’”
The majority of Tristan’s clients are women however he also has men that come to him for advice too.
They range from dancers, singers and even a naked cleaner and mainly seek advice for weight loss and anti-aging advice.
The happily single published author claims he even helped one woman lose nine stone thanks to his advice.
And Tristan puts his youthful looks down to diet, exercise and his skin routine although he does admit he does get yearly botox treatments.
Other tips include dressing your age, dancing, having fun and using a good suncream.
The image coach also lists veganism as anti-aging, as well as being around friends, getting enough sleep and avoiding yo-yo diets.
Tristan also advises clients not to have plastic surgery but only as a last resort, and to go for a subtle procedure if needed.
Reported on the mirror
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend