The internet lost its mind over the larger-than-life Sam’s Club “Party Island” pool floats, which are priced at around £100 each and fit up to six people at one time. That makes a pretty good deal if you split the cost among your besties.
This float is every foodie’s dream: a ginormous pizza! Though you can buy individual slices, why not buy all eight to make a full pizza large enough to fit your whole party? Just imagine the photo opps!
This floating island fits six people and features five seats with built-in backrests and armrests and even a lounge for sunbathing. It’s over 10 feet long and offers two coolers and six cup holders, perfect for keeping your beverage of choice nearby throughout the day.
These enormous beauties come in peacock (as shown above) as well as flamingo and unicorn shapes.
Jump on one of these babies and you’re all set to party in the sunshine. The flamingo and unicorn styles come with built-in coolers and cup holders.
These magical animal islands of wonder were completely sold out everywhere on the internet. But they’re now back in stock!
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence