Gemma Collins ‘plans to get plastic surgery’ following recent weight loss… after dumping James ‘Arg’ Argent
Gemma Collins has reportedly met with plastic surgeons to have her ‘saggy boobs’ lifted after her recent weight loss.
The reality star, 38, is said to be after a perkier look and plans to film as she goes under the knife for her new show Diva Forever.
After losing two-and-a-half stone while on Dancing On Ice, the former TOWIE star is said to be ‘convinced’ her boobs need work.
A source told The Sun Online: ‘Gemma has impressed everyone with her weight loss recently but she’s not happy with her boobs. She’s convinced they are saggy and she needs to get them lifted.
‘If she does do the op, she only wants the best so met with two top surgeons this week at Mottram Hall in Cheshire.
She’s heading to LA in the next few days to film her show but when she gets back she’s hoping to book herself in for surgery.’
MailOnline have contacted Gemma’s representatives for comment.
Gemma started her weight loss journey after she noticeably dropped dress sizes because of her gruelling rehearsals for Dancing On Ice.
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend