Gemma Collins ‘plans to get plastic surgery’ following recent weight loss… after dumping James ‘Arg’ Argent
Gemma Collins has reportedly met with plastic surgeons to have her ‘saggy boobs’ lifted after her recent weight loss.
The reality star, 38, is said to be after a perkier look and plans to film as she goes under the knife for her new show Diva Forever.
After losing two-and-a-half stone while on Dancing On Ice, the former TOWIE star is said to be ‘convinced’ her boobs need work.
A source told The Sun Online: ‘Gemma has impressed everyone with her weight loss recently but she’s not happy with her boobs. She’s convinced they are saggy and she needs to get them lifted.
‘If she does do the op, she only wants the best so met with two top surgeons this week at Mottram Hall in Cheshire.
She’s heading to LA in the next few days to film her show but when she gets back she’s hoping to book herself in for surgery.’
MailOnline have contacted Gemma’s representatives for comment.
Gemma started her weight loss journey after she noticeably dropped dress sizes because of her gruelling rehearsals for Dancing On Ice.
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence