EastEnders teases cancer DEATH as Sean Slater return causes major bust-up
Robert Kazinsky is set to make a return to EastEnders this month as Sean Slater, after 10 years away.
The character will return this month as part of Jean Slater’s (Gillian Wright) ongoing cancer storyline.
In tonight’s episode, Jean wondered if Sean knew about her diagnosis, citing a possible telepathic connection due to their familial bond.
It opens with Stacey (Lacey Turner) firmly telling Jean: “He’s not just going to walk in the pub and go, ‘Hello mum.'”
But, of course, that’s exactly what happens and Jean is close to tears when she’s reunited with her son.
Stacey’s not quite as happy and eventually slaps him, asking why he’s decided to come back.
It’s clear seeing his mum isn’t the only thing on his mind, as he soon reunites with love rival Jack Branning (Scott Maslen).
Later, he and Jean take a walk through the countryside and Jean can be seen further along in her treatment.
She wears a headscarf, perhaps to mask the hair loss associated with cancer treatments such as chemotherapy.
Sean and Stacey eventually hug and seem to put things behind them – and it could be just in the nick of time.
As the trailer comes to a close, Sean can be seen with mum Jean who doesn’t look good at all.
Could Sean be the one to say goodbye to his mother in her final moments?
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence