EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy’s incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
EastEnders’ Natalie Cassidy has reportedly lost three stone after embarking on a new healthy lifestyle.
Recently the actress, who plays Sonia Fowler in the popular ITV soap, has been showing off a new trimmer figure after shaping up this summer.
The 36-year-old soap star has been no stranger to diets in the past and wowed fans when she whipped herself into shape and shared her tips with her fitness DVD, 2007’s Natalie Cassidy’s Then and Now Workout.
Natalie’s weight loss had not always been the healthiest and in 2009, she revealed her desire to keep slim was so extreme that she was “bordering on having an eating disorder”.
She opened up about her struggles in an interview with Heat magazine at the time.
She said: “There were nights I would go out for dinner and then I’d go home and take laxatives because I didn’t want the food inside me.”
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence