Bearded lady who feared she’d be single forever gets wed to Satanist
Little Bear Schwarz, 36, worried the fuzz caused by her polycystic ovary syndrome would prevent her from finding a man.
Thankfully, she had nothing to worry about as she fell head over heels for Tobias Bradick, 45.
The pair got married earlier this year in an unconventional Christian-Satanist ceremony.
The common condition can affect fertility and occurs when there are high levels of “male hormones” in the body.
It can also lead to excessive hair growth – which is why the American woman has grown a beard.
This PCOS side-effect made the Washington-based singleton worry she would never find love.
She admitted: “I’d had relationships in the past, but they all fell apart, so I was feeling pretty low.
“I was worried that I’d never be able to find a person who could see past my beard.”
“On the other hand, though, I’ve always been wary of people who fetishise my beard, as I want someone to like me for who I am – not just a specific feature.
“And that balance was often difficult to find.”
Even though Little Bear’s facial hair held her back in the past, her luck changed when she met Tobias.
Even though they had drastically different religious views, they realised they were similar in different ways.
Little Bear explained: “So I wrote a post on Facebook and then an hour later I got a message from Tobias saying that he hoped it didn’t come across as too opportunistic, but he would love to take me out…
“Tobias is a Satanist whereas I am a Christian, which might sound like we are at odds with one another.
“But really, we have the same ethical codes – we just express them through different means.”
And while they both remain polyamorous, they are also very much devoted to each other.
Little Bear said: “In the same way that you can love several of your children or friends, Tobias and I believe that you can be in love with multiple partners.
“But that doesn’t at all detract from the love I feel for him. Really, he’s the first man that I have felt totally comfortable with, who loves me for the person I am – beard and all.”
Reported on the daily star
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence