Barbie fan gets 105th surgery in bid to become ‘most plastic woman in the world’
Reported on the dailystar
Rachel Evans has spent £32,000 on various procedures over the last 13 years.
For her most recent op, the Londoner forked out £500 for a facelift.
She hopes the cosmetic work will help her look like “the most plastic woman in the world” before she reaches the age of 50.
She has since had dozens of procedures done, from a nose job to a face lift, to hone her Barbie-like appearance.
The mum-of-one said: “I continue to get these surgeries to perfect my face to look like the worlds most famous plastic doll, Barbie.
“It’s a lifestyle for me and I am doing everything I can to stop aging that is possible, so these surgeries are necessary.”
In May, Rachel booked a £500 “non-surgical” facelift in order to keep her skin wrinkle-free.
“The needles are inserted, then pulled out leaving the PDO threads inside the face and once they are pulled tight they are cut.
“It yanks up saggy skin around the cheeks, mouth and and jaw areas to give me the plastic, doll-like expression permanently.
“Due to all of the surgeries I have had in the past, my recovery time is limited to just two days and I’ve got very good at being resistant to pain.
“I was back to work a day after and used makeup to cover the minor bruising I had.”
She explained: “I want to be the most plastic woman in the world by the time I’m 50, so I’m trying to keep on-top of my maintenance procedures.
“I believe that I am ageing in reverse – I’m going to be proof that 50 is the new 30 – and my most recent facelift is just one way I am ensuring this…
“Before my 50th birthday, which is just over a year away, I plan to have a lot more procedures.”
Over the next year, the mum plans to maintain her figure at the gym.
Rachel added: “I am already booked in for another nose job, some neck tightening and an abundance of maintenance Botox procedures.
“There is no gym for the face so I get the facial muscles sorted with surgery, wrinkles relaxed and lines ironed out.
“I have a young looking bikini body, and good abs on the stomach, so I want my face to match my body.
“Wrinkles with a good body looks odd on both men and women, so you must look after the face too!”
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence