Barbie fan gets 105th surgery in bid to become ‘most plastic woman in the world’
Reported on the dailystar
Rachel Evans has spent £32,000 on various procedures over the last 13 years.
For her most recent op, the Londoner forked out £500 for a facelift.
She hopes the cosmetic work will help her look like “the most plastic woman in the world” before she reaches the age of 50.
She has since had dozens of procedures done, from a nose job to a face lift, to hone her Barbie-like appearance.
The mum-of-one said: “I continue to get these surgeries to perfect my face to look like the worlds most famous plastic doll, Barbie.
“It’s a lifestyle for me and I am doing everything I can to stop aging that is possible, so these surgeries are necessary.”
In May, Rachel booked a £500 “non-surgical” facelift in order to keep her skin wrinkle-free.
“The needles are inserted, then pulled out leaving the PDO threads inside the face and once they are pulled tight they are cut.
“It yanks up saggy skin around the cheeks, mouth and and jaw areas to give me the plastic, doll-like expression permanently.
“Due to all of the surgeries I have had in the past, my recovery time is limited to just two days and I’ve got very good at being resistant to pain.
“I was back to work a day after and used makeup to cover the minor bruising I had.”
She explained: “I want to be the most plastic woman in the world by the time I’m 50, so I’m trying to keep on-top of my maintenance procedures.
“I believe that I am ageing in reverse – I’m going to be proof that 50 is the new 30 – and my most recent facelift is just one way I am ensuring this…
“Before my 50th birthday, which is just over a year away, I plan to have a lot more procedures.”
Over the next year, the mum plans to maintain her figure at the gym.
Rachel added: “I am already booked in for another nose job, some neck tightening and an abundance of maintenance Botox procedures.
“There is no gym for the face so I get the facial muscles sorted with surgery, wrinkles relaxed and lines ironed out.
“I have a young looking bikini body, and good abs on the stomach, so I want my face to match my body.
“Wrinkles with a good body looks odd on both men and women, so you must look after the face too!”
- Barbie wannabe, 19, spends £14k a year on surgery to look like favourite doll
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus