Angelina Jolie ‘lookalike’ Sahar Tabar shares bizarre snaps and claims she’s broken her NECK
Angelina Jolie ‘lookalike’ Sahar Tabar has shared a bizarre ‘hospital’ snap on Instagram , claiming she has broken her neck.
In the digitally-altered picture, Sahar’s face can be seen in a medical setting, surrounded by a ‘drip’, a blanket and a bed.
The 20-year-old, who shot to social media fame last year thanks to her eye-catching selfies, captioned the image: “Broken my neck.”
She also suggested she wanted to see how many fans would “pray well”.
Sahar, who uploaded the image on Christmas Day, later shared another strange snap showing her peering out from behind a pillar.
In the picture, she can be seen with very thin, fake limbs, which have been edited so that they are wrapped around the white structure.
The Iranian star has been likened to Hollywood actress Angelina due to her angular cheekbones, nose and hollow cheeks in her selfies.
After going viral, there were claims she had undergone 50 surgeries and lost 40 kilos to get her distinctive look and ‘mimic her idol’.
She attracted a lot of criticism – with some people comparing the young woman’s looks to Tim Burton’s Corpse Bride character.
Others doubted if her looks were real, or the result of digital trickery.
After causing a flurry of Internet speculation Sahar apparently confirmed she had undergone a number of cosmetic surgeries.
But she insisted she never wanted to look like A-lister Angelina.
Speaking to Russian website Sputnik News , she said that although she had had some plastic surgeries, including rhinoplasty, liposuction and cosmetic procedures to give her fuller lips, her spooky looks were mostly down to make-up prosthetics and Photoshop.
She said: “It is Photoshop and makeup. Every time I publish a photo I make my face more fun. It is my way of self-expression, a kind of art.
“My followers know that this is not my real face.
“I had no interest at all to be like Angelina Jolie , and I did not want to look like the character from ‘Corpse Bride’.
“I understand that I do have some similarities with them, but I am my own muse and I did not want to look like anyone.
“That was not my aim.”
Sahar previously took to social media to reveal what she actually looks like – and it couldn’t be more different from her ‘artwork’.
In the unedited images, the young woman, from Tehran, looks nothing like her online persona her Instagram fans have come to expect.
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend