A – list life with £ 600 facials, luxury hols & designer clothes inside Holly Willoughby’s life
Holly Willoughby is living the life of a true A-lister with £600 facials, luxury holidays and a wardrobe full of the best designer clothes that money can buy.
There’s nothing more important to Holly than family, so she makes she sure whisks her husband Dan Baldwin and their three kids away on the best holidays.
Holly regularly splashes the cash on luxury breaks so they can all spend time together in the most beautiful holiday destinations.
They go off on family skiiing trips to the Alps every spring, and they’ve also had seriously swanky stays in destinations such as St Tropez, and Barbados.
Last month, she treated herself to a £600-per-night stay at Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa in Hampshire.
However, it’s Holly’s incredible wardrobe that leaves most fans green with envy.
She’s undergone a designer makeover in recent years, swapping high street favourites for expensive clobber.
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence