A – list life with £ 600 facials, luxury hols & designer clothes inside Holly Willoughby’s life
Holly Willoughby is living the life of a true A-lister with £600 facials, luxury holidays and a wardrobe full of the best designer clothes that money can buy.
There’s nothing more important to Holly than family, so she makes she sure whisks her husband Dan Baldwin and their three kids away on the best holidays.
Holly regularly splashes the cash on luxury breaks so they can all spend time together in the most beautiful holiday destinations.
They go off on family skiiing trips to the Alps every spring, and they’ve also had seriously swanky stays in destinations such as St Tropez, and Barbados.
Last month, she treated herself to a £600-per-night stay at Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa in Hampshire.
However, it’s Holly’s incredible wardrobe that leaves most fans green with envy.
She’s undergone a designer makeover in recent years, swapping high street favourites for expensive clobber.
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend