Sometimes, the world just makes us want to say, “WTF?” Okay, in all honesty, this happens to me a lot more than “sometimes.” For example, here are 20 times I’ve said it this morning alone:
1. There’s ketchup in the shower
2. There’s metal in this fast food meal
3. The stairs are moving
4. Cat in can
5. Is this even possible?
6. That’s quite a Bic of color
7. Stretch marks after birth, a thing all women face
8. And I thought I had issues parking properly!
9. How does this happen?
10. Chest day gone so wrong
11. This is a twisted tale
12. This buff kangaroo telling it like it is
13. This headliner
14. Why you don’t bring your pet to the zoo
15. Another reason to avoid fast food
17. Errr try?
20. And finally, this
- Barbie wannabe, 19, spends £14k a year on surgery to look like favourite doll
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus