Sometimes, the world just makes us want to say, “WTF?” Okay, in all honesty, this happens to me a lot more than “sometimes.” For example, here are 20 times I’ve said it this morning alone:
1. There’s ketchup in the shower
2. There’s metal in this fast food meal
3. The stairs are moving
4. Cat in can
5. Is this even possible?
6. That’s quite a Bic of color
7. Stretch marks after birth, a thing all women face
8. And I thought I had issues parking properly!
9. How does this happen?
10. Chest day gone so wrong
11. This is a twisted tale
12. This buff kangaroo telling it like it is
13. This headliner
14. Why you don’t bring your pet to the zoo
15. Another reason to avoid fast food
17. Errr try?
20. And finally, this
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence