You know when you’re trying to take that perfect picture and then some super famous celebrity comes and ruins it?
Okay, maybe you don’t, and neither do I.
1. Right when these two Australian hockey players were taking a selfie at the Commonwealth Games, Queen Elizabeth II popped herself into the picture. You’ve gotta love that smile!
2. Nicholas Cage flying economy class is probably more interesting than this photo he wasn’t ready for.
3. I think I would have the same (bodily) reaction if I met the great Bruce Almighty actor.
4. That’s Kevin Spacey photobombing a woman while out jogging in Boston.
5. Rihanna’s face says it all…
6. This is Scrubs actor Zach Braff casually walking past a couple’s wedding photo. I really hope the married couple chose to display this image in their home.
7. Here’s Bryan Cranston photobombing Ty Burnell while he’s posing for a fan photo. I love how he looks back.
8. David Hasselhoff just couldn’t resist being part of this selfie.
9. This little girl looked down at the wrong moment. She’ll definitely laugh when she sees this photo with the former president!
10. Imagine trying to rest after a long flight and being woken up by Justin Bieber.
11. I don’t know what’s funnier, the girl’s face or Kris Jenner having absolutely no idea what’s going on.
12. I really wish I could read Samuel L. Jackson’s mind. His looks is concerning me.
13. This is just another typical Kanye West photo. I think the winner here is the woman standing at the back, her mouth gaped open looking at the rapper.
14. Was Prince William trying to take the phone or help with the picture? I can’t tell what’s going on here, and that’s hilarious.
15. Apparently this man took Tom Hanks’s glasses, put them on, and fell asleep on his arm.
16. This woman had no idea Steven Tyler was the man in the back of her photo until she posted the picture on her social media page. Surprise!
17. Where do I have to go to get a picture like this! The Rock’s reaction is priceless.
18. Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul put his arms up at the perfect time.
19. Prince Harry definitely knows how to take a candid picture with participants of the Commonwealth Games.
20. Celebrities testing out their photobomb skills with other celebrities is the best. Here’s Jack Black and Dustin Hoffman appearing behind a pregnant Angelina Jolie.
- House goes on sale for £1.3m - but photos of inside leave people feeling 'ill'
- Man tries 'dead grandad' line on girl and gets rejected by the entire internet
- Scotty T declared bankrupt as ex-Geordie Shore star blows hundreds of thousands
- Potato the googly-eyed cat's stunned expression makes people think he's 'broken'
- Katie Price 'plans to ruin Peter Andre’s Christmas by leaking explosive marriage secrets'
- Boy, 6, born with 'tail' is worshipped as a monkey god but parents hide him away
- EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy's incredible body transformation after overhauling her lifestyle
- Katie Price's most outrageously x-rated photos 23 years on from Page 3 debut
- Pregnant Josie Cunningham looks unrecognisable after glam makeover
- Bodybuilding grandmother, 48, with 17 inch biceps was 'shy and awkward' before weightlifting finally gave her confidence