You know when you’re trying to take that perfect picture and then some super famous celebrity comes and ruins it?
Okay, maybe you don’t, and neither do I.
1. Right when these two Australian hockey players were taking a selfie at the Commonwealth Games, Queen Elizabeth II popped herself into the picture. You’ve gotta love that smile!
2. Nicholas Cage flying economy class is probably more interesting than this photo he wasn’t ready for.
3. I think I would have the same (bodily) reaction if I met the great Bruce Almighty actor.
4. That’s Kevin Spacey photobombing a woman while out jogging in Boston.
5. Rihanna’s face says it all…
6. This is Scrubs actor Zach Braff casually walking past a couple’s wedding photo. I really hope the married couple chose to display this image in their home.
7. Here’s Bryan Cranston photobombing Ty Burnell while he’s posing for a fan photo. I love how he looks back.
8. David Hasselhoff just couldn’t resist being part of this selfie.
9. This little girl looked down at the wrong moment. She’ll definitely laugh when she sees this photo with the former president!
10. Imagine trying to rest after a long flight and being woken up by Justin Bieber.
11. I don’t know what’s funnier, the girl’s face or Kris Jenner having absolutely no idea what’s going on.
12. I really wish I could read Samuel L. Jackson’s mind. His looks is concerning me.
13. This is just another typical Kanye West photo. I think the winner here is the woman standing at the back, her mouth gaped open looking at the rapper.
14. Was Prince William trying to take the phone or help with the picture? I can’t tell what’s going on here, and that’s hilarious.
15. Apparently this man took Tom Hanks’s glasses, put them on, and fell asleep on his arm.
16. This woman had no idea Steven Tyler was the man in the back of her photo until she posted the picture on her social media page. Surprise!
17. Where do I have to go to get a picture like this! The Rock’s reaction is priceless.
18. Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul put his arms up at the perfect time.
19. Prince Harry definitely knows how to take a candid picture with participants of the Commonwealth Games.
20. Celebrities testing out their photobomb skills with other celebrities is the best. Here’s Jack Black and Dustin Hoffman appearing behind a pregnant Angelina Jolie.
- Katie Price risks losing messy mansion after fresh bid for bankruptcy
- Gemma Collins shows off three stone weight loss on night out in fancy floral gown
- Katie Price's brutally ravaged face and weeping surgical scars revealed in full
- Fears for Katie Price after she is 'dragged out of boozer stumbling' by Kris Boyson
- Bruised and swollen Katie Price, is swathed in surgical tape, following her latest batch of surgery and his 'half-price' nose job
- Kim Kardashian fan told his 'leaking bum implants were actually fake breasts'
- Ex on the Beach star Laura-Alicia Summers unveils £500k surgery transformation
- Katie Price gets 'bum op, face lift and another boob job in latest surgery spree
- Meet the inking addict who tattooed their eyes, penis and anus
- EastEnders' Clair Norris unrecognisable from Bernadette while on holiday with boyfriend